I know I am 6 days late, but I wanted to add my thought and thanks for Memorial day.
I love America and I am so thankful for all the men and women who have served and died for our country. I know what a huge sacrifice it is to have members of the family in active service and these men and women save us daily. They fight for our freedoms and I am so grateful. I have 2 brothers who are over seas RIGHT now and I want them to know how proud of them I am. I love you both so much and I feel it's such a privilege to call you my baby brother's. Please remember all the men and women who are fight for us, in your prayers and remember to tell them thanks when you see them. It means the world to them.
For Memorial day we decided to stay at the Little America and swim with the kids. It was fabulous. We swam for a total of 3 hours! And ate a delicious breakfast. It felt like a mini vacation. A much needed one. I forgot my camera so this is the only picture that I took with my phone.
Because we didn't head to Vernal this year, we decided to spend sometime at Hunter's headstone. It was great. Not feeling rushed to go see everyone and just sit and reflect on her and the rest of eternity we have to spend with her. Lexi loves her dearly and sat like this for about 10 minutes just looking at the head stone. 
This picture is for Hunter's parents. I just wanted Jake and Trish to see that she is well taken care of and loved. We weren't the 1st ones there and we were there pretty early. I am guessing that by the end of the day it looked a lot different! 
Hope you all had a great Memorial day weekend!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
America
Posted by Katey at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment