Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The fear ends now...

I am such a slacker these days. Who wants to blog when the sun is out and Cherry Hill is constantly calling our names?

We have enjoyed our passes there, at least 2 times a week!



Ty is such a skinny kid, his bum cheeks are always hanging out! It's cute.



The 4th is my favorite holiday, yet I only took 1 picture the entire day! And it was with my phone.... It was a busy day and one of the BEST 4th's ever! We had tons of fun.



Besides Cherry Hill, we have been having a lot of play dates. Last week, I had Olivier and Philip almost everyday, and we LOVED it. They are so cute and fun. Needless to say Ty was in heaven. Lexi is always having friends over (she is a little to social!) so it was so good for Ty to have a friend the whole week. We did lots of fun stuff but once again only took about 7 photos.






Let's just say, I wore them out good =)


We have had a great summer and things are just getting better! We have some great plans coming up and I swear my fear of taking photos is going to end. I will start taking them again. After my photography class I feel the need to have every picture perfect, and it scares me. But I am promising myself to start again!

3 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

Hehe.. glad to see Lexi's birthday present is getting good use!

The Anders said...

Season passes to a water park sounds fun. We haven't been to the pool or the lake this summer...booooo! I'll blame it on having a one year old. Hope you keep havin' a blast with your cute kids (and nephews).

It's just Barb said...

I think these are the cutest cousin pictures ever!