I'm going to play catch up later, and stay up to date with whats going on this week. The Music family is here to visit for a week from South Carolina! So far we have had a blast and we still have 4 days to go. The girls pick up right where they left off, like they were never apart! We have had so much fun, here's some photos to prove it =)
The first day started out with a nice cool (seriously, could the weather be any nicer?) parade with Ms. Lexi in it!
Cute little Emily.
waiting in the line for the carnival rides. Lexi, Colee and Em. I don't know why Lexi has to do that everytime a camera is pointed at her! She's funny
Lexi's BFF Colee coming down the slide. These 2 are so funny. Poor Em is getting picked on because they are always saying things like 'don't get me I'm your best friend'. They love each other!
Lexi doing her dance. She's so great. I love her
This summarizes this week so far. Inseparable and girlie!
Christy and I! I seriously LOVE this girl! Hopefully they will be moving to a closer AF base!! Preferablly one that is within driving distance. Could you get on that Christy?
Rich, Linds=, me and Jim. We all met up at the Tavernacle. It's a dueling piano bar and it was sooo fun! Even if you don't drink, it's entertaining! The music is amazing!
Me and my cute hubby! (Oh and this was a 6th anniversary also! I have more pics but will update that later =))
Group shot with the Musics.
Playing
We put the hose on the slide and made a fun waterpark!
Ms. Christy had just done the girls nails. Why is Lexi doing that face! LOL
Here you can see the finished quilt (yeah that's coming up also) that took me 6 months to finish. It's not perfect but I love it and so does Lexi. Christy made Colee and Em one so we thought we better get a group pic during movie time!
The BFF's. Colee, Lex and Em
2 little monkeys.
The talent show. It was great.
Much more to come from this week. Good thing Christy brought an empty bag. We have shopped at Old Navy, Target, Toy's'rus, Walmart, Costco, Sam's, Disney store, and online! Geesh, who know having her here would cost ME so much? Oh yeah, that's pretty much how it goes with us!!!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
So far so great....
Posted by Katey at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sounds like you are having a great week! What a way to finish out the summer.
Lexi makes me laugh. That girl has so much personality!
Post a Comment