Monday, May 10, 2010

April

April was more dance (yes it's finally over NOW), soccer started again and we went to Moab for a fast family trip! The other exciting new of the month is...


I GOT A JOB!!! And it's so fabulous! I get to stay at home and work. I don't have to talk to ANYONE! It's all done over the Internet and I love it! It's with Nationwide insurance doing pricing for claims. I love it so far and I have made really good money. It's so great to get to stay home but work 2-3 hours a day and help with the finances! It's so low stress and I can take off time anytime with no hassle! So, I added some more things to my plate and feel over worked right now, but I am starting to find a balance and know that this is a HUGE blessing to us! It will be worth it in the end when we have no more debt =) Someday!

Also.... there really aren't many pics from this month since they are all on my old laptop and it's to slow to work with. SO this is what we have =)

Lexi and Morgan the first day back to soccer!


Daddy and his kiddos


Me and my babies!


So cute


My cutie girl!


My silly little man!




We had the yummiest BBQ that night!

Swim time!

We had a rough night with this little guy. Not sure what his deal was but he really didn't want to sleep! This was in the morning. He slept really well while we sat there being tired!

Not sure why they are doing this... but Delicate arch is in the background! There was to much to do so we just did the scenic loop for this one! It was still really pretty!


The right way to hike around!


Double arch


Balanced rock.


It was a fabulous trip! I sure do love my family!

3 comments:

It's just Barb said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Arches! It's one of my most favorite places on earth! Glad you had a good time and have some great pictures so you can remember it forever!

Swain Family said...

Holy cow! I am so jealous! :) Looks like it was a very fun trip! You have a beautiful family!

The Anders said...

Oh, this makes me miss Utah! We used to do stuff like that too. Glad you had a chance to get away. Sounds like you've been really busy lately! Love to you all.