is 6!!!!! (a week ago =)
Where did the time go?! She is such a huge blessing to us. We cherish every minute we have with her. I know that the last 6 years has just flown by so I can only imagine what the next 6 years will hold!
(lunch with her friends, Sophie and Preslie)
She is practically perfect in every way! We never have to yell at her. You tell her once and she gets it.
(princess spa day with Morgan, Preslie and Sohpie)
She is soooo super smart! She is reading WAY past her grade level. Like so far, we are taking some time off of reading so she isn't so bored next year. It's so fun to see her write letters to people with no help.
(they got facials, massages and a pedicure! Loved it)
She is the biggest helper and loves her brother so much! She loves to hug him when he is crying (when he is in trouble!) and comfort him.
(We had yummy cupcakes and opened presents at a darling cupcake shop in Kaysville! Thanks girls for the awesome presents =)
She is always doing little things for people. She love to write notes and leave them on doorsteps telling people how great (or grate as she spells it) she thinks they are. But never writes her name! Totally the sweetest little girl I know
(gumball machine and gumballs! She loved it)
She is Christ-like. To her there is right and wrong. No gray areas. I love that she is so strong in her beliefs and I love to hear her pray at dinner or at night time. I hope she always has this strong testimony! She is already an example to me! She reminds us it's time to read scriptures and pray.
(her birthday present that Ty and Oli are riding)
She melts my heart with her kindness and love for everything and everyone. She is so soft hearted and just loves with everything in her!
(the cake. We celebrated Olivier, Rich, Tressa, Lexi and Philips birthday!)
I am so blessed to have such an amazing daughter that teaches me to love and strive to be a better person!
(Tressa and Ty reading a story!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! We love you more than you could ever imagine!
Monday, May 10, 2010
This little girl.....
Posted by Katey at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lexie!
Where has the time gone??? I remember when we were staying with your mom and dad and you still had your cute little baby bump! Now look at her! What a doll. Happy belated birthday, Lexi!
Happy Birthday Lexi, it was great (from all of us) that you and Ty were able to come for Dallen's birthday. I hope you received our card. It's from all of us...even Ms. Roycie who can't write.
Post a Comment