Friday, June 27, 2008

Book Exchange

Hey mom's-


I have one more person to mail a book exchange for kids off to. I can't decided who to send it to so if you would like to be involved with our book exchange leave me a comment with your address and I will mail it to you.

All it includes is you mailing one new book to a person and then mailing 6 letters to people who you think will participate.

Then when they mail out their letters and one book you should get 36 new books for your child. I did this when Lexi was 1 and ended up getting 27 new books and only bought one!

It's not for any company, you can buy the book anywhere. This is strictly for friends and it's fun for the kids to get a package (or 36) in the mail. Let me know if your interested! If I get more than one comment please leave your address and I will do some extra ones!

Thanks!

3 comments:

The Anders said...

Thanks for participating, Katey!...I'm assuming it's the book exchange thing I sent you. It's fun to get so many books in the mail for little $ or effort on our part.

Christy Music said...

Alright, alright, count us in, just don't count on me doing my part until we're back from NH! :) Which isn't for another 2 weeks... but sure, why not.

team wilson said...

Katey,
Hey there. This is Heidi Adams-Wilson. It's been a really long time, but I came across your blog off of Kandis's. Anyhow, I live in Syracuse. We should have a play date some time; and I would love to do the book exchange thing if you still have room. My daughter loooooves to get packages in the mail. She would be thrilled. Your blog is so cute.