Friday, August 8, 2008

5 years ago today...

I married my best friend! Happy Anniversary, hon!

Sometimes it seems like the time has flown by and other times it seems we are still trying to figure out how to live with each other (does that really ever go away?)!!We've added 2 new members to our family, lived in 2 different houses, had 2 successful business, been on 9 vacations together, visited 5 countries, made lots of new friends and have made countless memories with each other. I love everyday I get to spend with Jim, and I am so glad I have the rest of eternity with him.

Last night we went out to dinner to celebrate and then to wise guys! The funniest place I have ever been! (Today, we had to much to do to actually celebrate! weird huh?)

And next week Jim is taking me on a surprise vacation! I don't know how I am suppose to pack for a trip and not know where we are going! But I am excited to go on a mini vacation with him! I love you Jim and can't wait for many more anniversaries with you!

5 comments:

The Anders said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! Hope you have a great trip to?...how exciting!

afacer said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your surprise trip... sounds wonderful!

Christy Music said...

Ahhh what a sweet post ... *gagging self with spoon* ;) Very few people would I make these statements and gestures to, so consider yourself lucky, or whatever:) Happy belated anniversary and hope you got heartburn or something from extra fried rice or that green stuff:)MISS YOU!!!!!

The Steele family said...

Happy Anniversary. That is so great being married is the best

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I'm sure you are off on that surprise trip. That is awesome you were able to do that. Happy Anniversary.