Thursday, August 7, 2008

Header!

I FINALLY figured out how to make a header! Thanks Stacey! Now my question for you computer geniuses out there, how do I make it fit in the whole box? See how it has some white on the sides? Any way to fix that? And what size should I make my headers?

So I know it's not that cute and it's really over done, but it took me 4 hours (with kids screaming in the back ground!) to get it done! I think next time will go a bit faster! OK Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it looks cute with the white showing on the sides. I think you can click a box that says shrink to fit. I am pretty sure that is what I did on mine.

Christy Music said...

It's adorable ... what program did you use to make that?

The Anders said...

Cute header! It'll go a lot quicker as you get used to it. I whipped one up the other night in no time. Great job!

Stacey

It's just Barb said...

Hey, it's really cute and I want to make one now. But now you must email me and tell me how to do it.

I am teaching a workshop on blogging for beginners. It's almost done and was just basically for setting up and doing the average things.

If I do it again it will be more advanced so I would like to learn more. Do share, ok?