Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween tricks

I need some help here.

On Friday, I am suppose to help out with Lexi's class party. I am suppose to plan a couple of games and bring some non-messy treats. Yummy non-messy treats.

I don't know what games to play or what treats to bring....

Anyone have a suggestion?

Also, we are doing a trunk or treat and I need an idea for decorating my trunk. Any ideas?

6 comments:

Thatcher's said...

Hi Katey,
We had a Halloween party with my family and we had the kids play a pin the nose on the jack'o'latern. We also put down sheets of paper w/numbers on them (I added Halloween stickers) in a circle and had the kids run around them while we played Halloween music, when we stopped the music we would draw a number and whichever kid was on the number would get a prize.(Am I making sense?) The kids had lots of fun.

Aubrey said...

You could make those little ghosts out of suckers and coffee filters. Once I did pin the face on the pumpkin for my Lexie's birthday and everyone had a piece of it. Or you could try a beanbag toss through a huge pumpkin face.

The non-messy treat thing sounds hard. Hello? They're still little. Are they ever clean eaters?

Sabrina said...

The only game I could think of is maybe bingo but play with m&m's and then that is your treat. But I think bingo might still be too young.

As far as drunk maybe get some tulle (it's like $.96 at Walmart) and decorate your trunk. I was thinking like orange or get those spider web stuff and put around it. It would also be cool to put a pumpkin in there and then a small bowl with dry ice in it so fog would be coming out the pumpkins eyes and stuff. I don't know I never decorate our trunk for our trunk or treat.

Melissa Garn said...

Frist, I hope Lexi is doing better. Man, that would be rough. I am sorry you both had to go through that.
Second, I am way excited to try your chili!
Third, I am in charge of Kinzlee's class party too. We are playing halloween bingo, halloween twister, and making lollipop ghosts with a tissue and a tie. Then the kids draw a face on it. A non messy treat would be cheese sticks that you use a small amount of black frosting to make eyes...so they look like mummys. About the car...I have no idea. I need to do it as well and am getting desperate.
Fourth, I am really loving your spooky blocks! Everyone who comes to my house askes me where I got them. You are the best! And, I really am going to heart-it-forward, but I am having a hard time thinking of a good give-away.

Nancy said...

Hey! I have a bean Bag toss that is a HUGE pumpkin Face.... Do you want it?

Anna's space to be herself said...

Hey you can decorate it with your face it's scary JK katey its me your cute Hilarious niece.love ya lots