I just want to wish DK a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you and hope you have a great day today!
Nancy, me and Dk
Aren't we purdy?!?!
*scanners not working, sorry about the glare!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Happy birthday to you....
Posted by Katey at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
You girls are so beautiful! I wish I was in your family somehow. You always look like you are having fun in the pics of your family
Hi Katey- you don't know me, but I am a school friend of Jim's. I've known him since Kindergarten, we were in the same stake, and he grew up practically next door to my Aunt. I can't help wanting to still call him Jimmy. I met you at the bountiful fair some summers ago, but for about two seconds. Jim found me on facebook, and i had to check out your blog. You are adorable and it's great to see Jim with such an awesome girl! Your kids are super cute and I love, love, love your quilt! So creative! If you don't mind, i'll add you to my sidebar....it'd be great to keep in touch. Plus, I am always looking for some creative inspiration! Have a great day!
Tricia Moon Molen
You gals are smokin'...especially in the second picture!
NO WAY did you seriously post those pics on your blog! You whore! Miss ya tons, thanks sis!
DK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Katey I love you but REALLY You HAD to!!!
Fine It's ON I will Find a creepy picture of you and Post it on MY blog.. Even better FACEBOOK MOUhahaha
Post a Comment