Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Mom

Today is my mom's birthday.

For those who don't know my mom, your missing out.

She is the most caring, devoted, loving, selfless, amazing woman to ever live. Everything she does is for the people she loves.

Like today. For HER birthday SHE took the whole family to dinner on HER!

I just want her to know how much we love her and appreciate everything she does for our family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

4 comments:

The Anders said...

Happy Birthday to our favorite Aunt Lisa! We know first-hand what a caring and generous person she is. Your parents helped us so much when Kalli was in the hospital. If you are reading this, Lisa, we love you!

Love,
Stacey

Jessio said...

I love Lisa too! She's such an understanding person!

Shelly said...

Lisa is one of my favorite people in the whole world!!! Happy Birthday to her!

Christy said...

Rest assured, I am NOT as cool as your mom b/c on MY birthday, I expect to be waited on from sun up until sun down. But does that ever happen? No. Maybe I should try your mom's method!